Out On Screen is the driving force behind the Vancouver Queer Film Festival and Out In Schools. Our mission is to illuminate, celebrate and advance queer lives through film, education and dialogue.
We are raising $20,000 until May 31 in support of our programs and uplifting LGBT2Q+ youth, artists, and communities.
Your gift will:
- showcase the best in independent queer film from around the world
- provide a necessary platform for voices from the margin
- combat homophobia, transphobia, and bullying in schools
- transform schools and the education system
- give young people the opportunity to bring their stories to the big screen
- create safe spaces for queer communities to connect, share and celebrate
By donating monthly, you are supporting our work year round; ensuring we are able to respond quickly and adequately to community needs as they arise here in Vancouver and across BC.
All donation amounts are in Canadian currency. Donations may be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express credit cards.
Tax receipts for eligible donations will be emailed to donors. Tax receipts for monthly donations will be emailed in February of the following year.
If you have questions regarding your donation or your Reel Patrons Benefits, please contact us directly.